This is going to be fast and unedited. I haven’t eaten all day, have no make-up on, must gather up all my gadgets and chargers, empty the dishwasher, finish the laundry, and figure out what Mandarin supplies I want to take. Other than that I’m ready for Ben to pick me up in an hour. Oh yeah, I have to write this post!
I have a few expectation for the next few days.
1) I expect to lose 1-3 pounds
2) I expect to be stared at
3) I expect to have my photo taken once, either on the sly or with someone
4) I expect I won’t be as cold as everyone thinks
5) I expect to eat all the granola bars and drink all the Starbucks VIA coffee I packed
6) I expect to do a lot of reading
7) I expect that I may break my Golden Rule and eat at McDonald’s (if there is one)
8) I expect to have a lot of good stories next week 😉
9) I expect to have a blast no matter what happens!
4:15PM – 63° (43° in Changchun and the sun has already set)